No, the Party Wall etc Act does not provide any facilities by which an existing boundary line dispute can be resolved. Any disputes of that nature should be settled through the proper court jurisdiction or, if both owners agree, through alternative resolution options such as arbitration, mediation, or independent research. Alternative dispute resolution venues like these can often be easier, faster, and cheaper for both parties involved. The RICS offer a service whereby they will refer you to an expert Surveyor who deals with such matters.

Ken Mchale & Associates Limited.
Trading as KMASS.

Registered Office Hadley, The Mall, Park Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL2 2HT

London Office 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Company No. 3952568
VAT 755865679
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram